Free Lunch and Learn for your Employees
- About half of American workers deal with financial stress, leading to $500 in lost productivity for their employers.
- Employee stresses over money cost, on average about a month of lost productivity per year.
- Lost productivity, combined with increased turnover costs and other factors related to poor financial wellness, account for, on average, 11 to 14 percent of an employer’s payroll expense.
- A cash-stressed employee is 3.4 times more likely to experience anxiety or panic attacks and is four times more likely to suffer from depression. They are also 5.8 times more likely to miss deadlines and 4.9 times more likely to produce lower quality work.
- HOW MONEY WORKSTM concepts
- Life Insurance
- Debt Solutions
- Retirement Savings
- ... and More!
For more information on our company, our complimentary financial workshops and to view a sample presentation, visit www.primericaworkshops.com.
*WorldatWork.org, “Employees Financial Stress Costs Employers,” March 12, 2019
Life-licensed Primerica representatives are agents of the Primerica insurance companies: In the U.S. (except in New York), term life insurance products are underwritten by Primerica Life Insurance Company, Executive Offices: Duluth, Georgia. In New York, term life insurance products are underwritten by National Benefit Life Insurance Company, Home Office: Long Island City, New York. In the U.S., securities and advisory services are offered by PFS Investments Inc., 1 Primerica Parkway, Duluth, Georgia 30099-0001, member FINRA [www.finra.org]. Primerica and PFS Investments Inc. are affiliated companies. PFS Investments Inc. conducts its advisory business under the name Primerica Advisors.